A very attractive 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom Victorian semi-detached family home on a lovely road overlooking Hoylake Municipal Golf Course (Practice Ground) and just 0.2 mile from The Royal Liverpool Course. Offering a beautifully extended well equipped kitchen / diner / sitting room it is a 5 minute walk into Hoylake which prides itself with plenty of restaurants, bars & some best coffee shops in The Wirral. There are plans for the Beacon Arts Village to be completed nearby which will offer a cinema, restaurant & bar.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including electric Range double oven with grill, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, island with 5 stools, table and chairs for 6, sofa, matching foot stool, occasional chairs, TV and bi-folding patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with 2 sofas, loveseat, wood burner and TV
- 2nd reception room/bed5 with sofa, chaise lounge, loveseat, foot stool & TV, (can provide sofa bed)
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - King-size bed, TV
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed, TV
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed, TV
- Bathroom - Bath, shower attachment, separate shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 4 - Super king-size bed, dressing room, dual aspect with views of the practice ground & The Royal Liverpool course, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- West facing garden, garden furniture, (NO BBQ)
- Parking for 3 cars
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, (On request Sky TV & Sky sports)