Newly refurbished and spacious 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached Victorian house located 2.3 miles from The Royal Liverpool Golf Course, (a 30 minute walk or 6 minute drive away). Short walks (8 or 15 minutes) will take you to the peaceful beach at Caldy or the facilities in West Kirby including the Railway station, restaurants, bars, shops and Morrisons supermarket. This substantial property offers a large garden and restful raised paved area off the kitchen, a cabin/cabana with table tennis and a separate coach house housing the gym with Treadmill, Elliptical, Rower & Weight bench. Hickory's restaurant is moments away & the Marine Lake a 5 minute walk. Fast broadband (45Mbps) and Wi-Fi.
The property comprises of:
- Porch & entrance hall
- Large L shaped kitchen / dining / sitting room with modern appliances 6 ring gas hob, double oven, grill, microwave, 2 wine coolers, Quooker tap, coffee machine, island and 3 stools, large reclining sofa and further seating area, dining table and chairs to seat 8/10, bifolding doors to a large terrace with garden furniture & seating area.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer leading to separate WC with basin
- Reception room with sofa, piano & TV
- Lounge with 2 sofas, occasional chairs & TV
- Bedroom 1 - King-size bed, En-suite shower, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2 – Super king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 - King-size bed, occasional chairs, Juliette balcony with views of Wales
- Bedroom 4 - King-size bed
- Bedroom 5 - King-size bed
- Bathroom - Bath, shower attachment, separate shower, WC & basin
- Separate second patio area with Gas BBQ
- Covered cabana with Table Tennis table
- Coach house with TV & home gym equipment (Treadmill, Elliptical, Rower & Weight bench)
- Large secluded lawned garden with mature shrubs
- Parking on the drive for 4 cars