A beautifully restored period family home comprises 4 double bedrooms, all en suite. The house sits in over an acre of lush garden in the heart of Caldy. Located just over 3 miles from The Royal Liverpool Championship Golf Course (just less than a 10 minute drive), and a five minute drive from West Kirby, where there is a selection of shops, bars, and restaurants.
The property comprises:
- Entrance hall - large bright airy hallway leading to utility area, larder, and cold storage
- Kitchen/diner/country-styled room, with all modern appliances including Aga, grill, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, and large wooden island with bench. Table with 5 chairs plus bench. Patio doors lead onto a beautifully landscaped garden and seating area.
- Games room with three quarter size pool table
- Utility room with sink, washing machine, and tumble dryer
- Lounge with two two seater sofas, three occasional chairs, a small table and chairs, Smart TV, patio doors open out onto the garden
- Downstairs WC and basin
- Wi-Fi, Freeview, Sky/Sky Sports/Amazon Prime/Netflix/Disney Plus
- Bedroom 1 - Super king-size bed (can be split into twins) Smart TV. En suite bathroom room opens out onto bedroom with bath, separate shower, two basins, with separate WC
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed or a Twin En suite bathroom with separate shower, basin, and WC
- Bedroom 3 - King-size bed, Smart TV. En suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, two basins, and WC
- Bedroom 4 - Super King-size bed Smart TV. En suite shower room with separate shower and two basins , WC and a bath in the room
Large private rear and front garden, garden furniture, patio, entertaining area, large pond
Electric front gates and parking for 6 plus cars