Fantastic location, literally a stones throw from the Stanley Road Entrance onto the Championship Gourse. A large, beautifully presented 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Victorian semi-detached properry overlooking the golf course. Recently refurbished kitchen/diner/living area at rear opening onto the enclosed garden. The first floor has two good-sized double bedrooms one with a dressing room/snug, and a further smaller double bedroom that benefits from an ensuite. Option to use the second floor where there is a further double bedroom and bathroom. Great views over the golf course from the first floor. Two minutes from the beach and a five minute walk to the shops restaurants, bars and station in Hoylake.
The property comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner/sitting room, a beautiful open-plan airy room, opening onto the enclosed rear garden. All modern appliances including two electric ovens, grill, microwave, 5 ring gas hob, dishwasher, and large island with 4 stools which forms the focal point of the room. Table and chairs for 6/8. Three-seater sofa, Smart TV, bi-fold patio doors lead onto the rear garden.
- Lounge – large light-filled stylish lounge, with two three-seater sofas, occasional chair, grand piano, Smart TV
- Inner hallway, leading to utility room & WC
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink
- WIFI, Freeview, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sky/Sky plus upon request from owner
- Bedroom 1 King-size bed, large bedroom with dressing room/seating area. Views over golf course and Welsh hills
- Bedroom 2 Double bed, opens out onto a balcony
- Bedroom 3 Double bed. En-suite shower room, basin & W.C (shower not showing , but it will be installed before The Open)
- Bathroom large stylish bathroom with bath & shower head, separate shower, basin & WC
- Office Area
- Bedroom 4 Double bed, seating area with sofa /TV
- Bathroom bath, basin, WC
Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
Drive with parking for four cars.