A superb 4 bedroom 3 bathroom period detached property situated on a quiet road, approximately 2.9 miles from The Royal Portrush Golf Club and a 10 minute car journey to supermarkets and restaurants. Portstewart lies to the west of Portrush and offers golden beaches, scenic coastal paths and a picturesque harbour with many restaurants, shops and cafes.
The property comprises of :
- Porch with entrance hall.
- Kitchen/Diner/Sitting room with all modern appliances including an Aga, double oven, grill and dishwasher. Island and stools to seat 5. Large sofas and TV. Open plan orangery with dining table and chairs to seat 10. Further sofa. French doors leading to a lawned garden.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Downstairs WC.
- Lounge with sofas and TV.
- Formal dining room with table and chairs to seat 8-10.
- Music room. French doors opening onto the garden.
- Bedroom 1 - Four poster bed with separate dressing area and landing. French doors to a balcony. En suite bathroom with wet room with shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed with shared Jack and Gill shower room with basin and WC (share bedroom 3)
- Bedroom 3 - King size bed with shared Jack and Gill shower room with basin and WC (share bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 4 - Super king bed with En-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Private secluded lawned garden, patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Parking for several cars on the drive
- Secure garage
- WiFi, Freeview