Circ 1825, this attractive Georgian house offers 4/5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms set in 3 acres of mature gardens and woodland, located 11 miles from the Royal Portrush Golf Club. There are outbuildings to store equipment/luggage and plenty of parking. Please note that the landlord is able to cater for breakfast and could offer a chef for dinner on request as a separate full board package, if required. Coleraine is a large town offering an excellent range of amenities, restaurants, and shops.(Please note that there would be an additional bedroom, sitting room, downstairs cloakroom, wc basin, kitchens etc if the property were to be taken in entirety.)
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Large Dining room with table and chairs for 10/12
- Large drawing room with working open fire. Grand piano and ample seating
- Kitchen Diner with seating for 8, oil fired heritage Aga, fan assisted oven and gas hob..microwave, fridges and freezers.
- Utility Room washing machine and dryer
- Cloakroom, wc, basin
First Floor (all beds are made up with Egyptian cotton sheets and high quality bedding and new mattresses)
- Bedroom 1 – Superking-size & Single bed, Dressing room/ En-suite with roll top bath and overhead shower basin & W.C
- Bedroom 2 - king-size four poster bed En-suite bathroom with new walk in shower basin and wc.
- Bedroom 3 – king-size plus 2 Single beds with private external bathroom – with roll top bath, separate shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 4 – ‘The Scullery’ in lower ground floor Twin 3 ft 6 inch/ cum sitting room with cast iron electric woodburner/heritage fireplace …..separate small kitchen with washing machine, microwave, kettle, coffee machine toaster and induction hot plate, shower room separate basin & W.C and separate entrance with stone steps leading into the back yard. This unit can also be accessed via the house through stairs from lower ground floor up to the main hall. (could also accommodate a pocket sprung folding single bed if necessary)
- Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- There are outbuildings to store equipment/luggage and plenty of parking in the yard at the back of the house
- Table tennis table in outbuilding.
- Gardening maintenance available if requested
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, BT TV – SKY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
N.B. Should the client wish to take over the whole house a further bedroom can be made available
- BEDROOM 5 with King size bed could be part of the package accessible up the back stairs from back kitchen