An appealing large 7 bedroom 4 bathroom 1920’s detached Sea front home in Westgate on Sea, with a south facing walled rear garden and undisturbed views of a beautiful sandy beach from the front and rear balconies. This lovely coastal village is 3 miles from Margate where you will find an array of day to day amenities such as grocery stores, gift shops and restaurants. Westgate itself offers good pubs, wine bars, restaurants and a train station. It is a 5 minute drive to the local Co-op store and the Royal St Georges Golf Course is 11.4 miles.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including 2 electric ovens, grill, microwave, dishwasher, island with 4 stools, extendable table and chairs for 8.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with corner sofa, an armchair, TV and door to the conservatory
- Reception room with TV and 2 sofas
- Conservatory with corner sofa, 2 chairs and patio doors to the garden
- Bathroom - separate shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 1 - super king bed, balcony to both back and front of bedroom with sea views, En-suite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, access to balcony
- Bedroom 3 - single bed, TV
- Bedroom 4 - currently playroom with sofa bed
- Bathroom - oval bath, hand held shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 5 - double bed
- Bedroom 6 - double bed
- Bedroom 7 - twin beds, En-suite bathroom with bath, hand held shower, W.C & basin
- Gym accessed from garden
- Rob's Bar - cosy room with Sky TV and Bar / chiller (newly built)
- Private secluded walled rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 5 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky plus, Skysports