A beautiful 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Georgian town house built in 1801, overlooking Ramsgate Harbour and with views to France on a clear day. The property is 8.7 miles from Royal St Georges Golf Course and the 18th hole is visible across Sandwich bay from the living room. Ramsgate is a seaside town with a lively shopping area and regular traditional market. The town is excellent for food and dining, (only a 5 minute walk) with little cafes, friendly pubs and excellent varied restaurants and a ‘café culture’ at the harbour-side. The perfect place for a relaxing time. For groceries, the town is served with 4 large supermarkets.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall and stairs to 1st floor
- Games room with 2 sofas and a pool table, Sky TV.
- Downstairs W.C & Basin
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including rangemaster oven, electric oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs / benches for 10.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with 2 sofas, an armchair, TV and small balcony
- Cloakroom with W.C & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - king-size bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin, TV
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bedroom 5 - double bed
- Bedroom 6 - twin beds
- Bathroom - bath, separate shower, WC & basin
- Small courtyard. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Private secure off street parking for two cars, (shutters are raised) with additional parking spaces on the road at the front of the property.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky plus, Skysports