A 5 bedroom semi detached barn conversion, located on the outskirts of the village of Worth, 2.9 miles from Royal St George Golf Club. It is possible to walk or cycle to the golf course. Worth has a couple of excellent pubs which are in walking distance from the property. The property is a short distance from Sandwich where there are many bars, restaurants, cafes, a local supermarket and the train station. The property boasts a generous private garden with seating areas and BBQ area.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including a Range cooker, dishwasher, Breakfast bar to seat 4.Dining table and chairs to seat 4
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Internal doors from kitchen leading to a Sitting / Dining room with sofas and TV. Dining table and chairs to seat 10. Bi folding doors to the rear garden
- Snug with sofas and TV
- Downstairs WC and basin
- Bedroom 1 - King size with en-suite shower with basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - King size bed with en-suits shower with basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - King size with en-suite shower with basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed with shared shower room with bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 5 - Currently a single but could be presented as a double or twin. Shared shower room with bedroom 4.
- Bathroom - Bath only
- Private secluded garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking on the drive for 4 cars
- WiFi, TV