A large 7 bedroom 4 bathroom Edwardian family home in the picturesque village of Wingham with contemporary decor. The property offers 6 bedrooms laid out over 3 floors in the main house plus the adjacent self contained 1 bedroom barn. There are 4 bathrooms in total, 3 in the main house, 1 in the barn and an additional WC/washroom on the ground floor of the main house.
The property offers excellent opportunities for entertaining having a large kitchen/dining area, extensive outside terraces and a covered seating area with outdoor fireplace. The gardens total 5 acres and there is parking for numerous cars on the gravel drive. This house offers a high level of privacy with woodland to the rear no overlooking neighbouring properties. Lying just 7 miles from the Championship course plus the property is walking distance to a convenience store, farm shop and a couple of local pubs.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner/sitting room with modern appliances including range oven, grill, microwave, ring hob burners, dishwasher and table and chairs for 8. The siiting area offers a sofa and TV. French doors leading onto the patio and rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with sofas and chairs,TV and sky sport
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Wfi, and Sky.
- Bedroom 1 – king-size bed, En-suite bathroom with bath, separate overhead shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 2 - Double
- Bedroom 3 – Currently bunk beds but could be converted to offer a single bed.
- Office/Bedroom 4- (could be converted into a bedroom with a single bed)
- Shower room, basin & WC
- Bedroom 5 - Double bed.
- Bedroom 6 - Double bed.
- Bathroom - bath with overhead shower, W.C & basin
Extensive gardens and private grounds, patio with garden furniture and a covered seating area for outside eating
Outbuilding offering separate accomodation
- Open plan kitchen and sitting area
- Bedroom 7 - double bed
- Ensuite shower room, WC & basin
Electric front gates and parking for several cars.