A well-presented, traditional detached family home set in 6 acres, offering 6 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms only 5 miles from the Championship Course. The property is located in the coutryside a few minutes drive from the village of Ash which has a local pub and convenience store.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner/sitting room with all modern appliances including an AGA, microwave, dishwasher, and island with 2 stools. Table with chairs and bench for 8/10. Sitting area with sofa and chairs, TV and French doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Snug/ playroom with sofa and TV.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, extra oven and fridge freezer, doors to the rear garden and downstairs bathroom
- Shower room with WC & Basin
- Lounge with sofas and chairs, and TV
- Wfi, Sky Sports
- Bedroom 1 –super king-size bed with En-suite shower room basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Currently a cabin bed but will be converted to a double bed, small Dressing area.
- Bedroom 3 – king-size bed
- Bedroom 4 – Single bed
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 5 - king-size bed.
- Bedroom 6 - Twin beds
- Bathroom - Bath with overhead shower, W.C & basin
Extensive gardens and grounds including:
- vines to make wine
- zip wire,
- Boule / petanque court,
- Large Outdoor summer house / BBQ hut with BBQ and indoor chimney for outdoor living and eating,
- Large patio and garnen furniture with BBQ,
- Childrens play area
- chickens for fresh hens.
Parking for 7 cars.