We are pleased to offer the following 4 star University of Kent accommodation. Surrounded by 300 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds overlooking the historic city of Canterbury and its famous cathedral, 16 miles from the Championship course.
The accommodation offers 4-star VisitEngland campus graded accommodation and catering facilities. The bedrooms are modern and comfortable and offer a choice of single or double en suite bedrooms, all of which have have tea and coffee making facilities, and Wi-Fi access. Laundry facilities are also available within the College.
Free parking is available close by and a parking permit will be given when checking in. There is also a regular bus service to and from Canterbury on a daily basis.
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast is served daily in Dolce Vita restaurant located in Keynes College between 07.45am and 09.30am.
- The University campus has a number of cafes, bars and bistros along with state of the art cinema and theatre.
- Other leisure facilities include free gym access, tennis and squash courts (additional charge) and bike hire (additional charge). There is a campus shop that sells essential items and Fairtrade products.
We are offering a total of 92 double en suite rooms and 24 single en suite rooms across a number of apartments sharing a kitchen/sitting area as follows
Minimum stay 7 nights
Turing Block A, - 67 double rooms - price per room £110 per night per person with a minimum of 7 nights
- 5 flats with 8 bedrooms - £6160 per apartment for 7 nights for 8 people
- 3 flats with 9 bedrooms - £6930 per apartment for 7 nights for 9 people
- All bedrooms are en suite with a shower,WC and basin
Turing Block B, there are 24 single bedrooms, - price per room £70 per night per person for a minimum of 7 nights
- 3 flats with 8 bedrooms - £3920 per apartment for 7 nights for 8 people
- All bedrooms are en suite with a shower, WC and basin
Turing Block F, there are 25 double rooms
- 3 flats with 8 bedrooms - £6160 per apartment for 7 nights for 8 people
- 1 flat with 9 bedrooms - £6930 per apartment for 7 nights for 9 people
Each flat shares a fully fitted kitchen with kettle, microwave, oven, grill, table and chairs and a seating area with TV.
and the following facilities are available on campus for the guests to use/ be aware of, please see the following: