A stunning, beautifully decorated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached home, set in 14 acres of grounds approached by wooden electronic gates. The coastal village of Manston is a 5 minute drive, where there are good restaurants which can all deliver to you. Also a 5 minute drive is a garage with a Tesco, M&S foodhall and a Co op. Ramsgate is 3 miles and is a seaside town with its stunning Royal Harbour, a lively shopping area and regular traditional market. The town is excellent for food and dining, with little cafes, friendly pubs and excellent varied restaurants and a ‘café culture’ at the harbour-side. Royal St Georges Golf Course is 10 miles.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including Rayburn oven, electric oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, island with 6 stools, TV
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Snug room leading from sitting room with L shaped sofabed
- Dining room with round table and chairs for 8
- Lounge with L shaped sofa, matching stool, an armchair, TV and patio doors to the garden
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - super king bed with TV incorporated in bed frame.
- Bedroom 2 - currently baby room but owner can provide double bed
- Bedroom 3 - currently dressing room but king size bed will be provided, En-suite shower with WC & basin
- Bedroom 4 - super king bed with TV incorporated in bed frame.
- Bathroom - bath, hand held shower, separate shower, WC & basin
- Large gardens with cabin housing well stocked bar and large corner sofa that can be sofa bed and TV. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 10 cars. Room for large lorries, vans etc
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky plus, Skysports