Tucked away in a small, secluded, picturesque alley The Sail Loft is a Grade11 listed 17th century fisherman’s cottage full of character with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Fully renovated to a high specification with tasteful interior design and centrally located in Deal close to an array of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the sea front and 4.5 miles to the course. Visitor parking permits available.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall / diningroom with table and chairs for 6/8, stairs to the first floor.
- Kitchen with all modern appliances including Aga, grill, microwave, hob burners, dishwasher, washer/dryer, freezer/fridge and coffee machine.
- Bedroom 1 – king-size bed
- Shower Room with basin & WC
- Lounge with sofas and TV
- Bedroom 2 - king-size bed which can be offered as a twin if required.
- Bathroom with bath, handheld shower, basin and WC
All the floors are connected by the original, twisting staircases with rope handrails to help you up (and down!) and these are carpeted for additional comfort [note: the stairs are steep and head height limited so care should be taken when going up and down].
- Small private secluded patio area.
- Utility room across the courtyard with washer dryer.
- 2 Parking permits available.
- WiFi and Sky (Sky Sports to be confirmed )