An enticing detached newly renovated cliff top home offering 3/4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with panoramic sea views and open plan accommodation in a contemporary style. The snug could be made into a 4th bedroom allowing 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Situated 10.9 miles from Royal St George's Golf Course, it is a 5 minute drive into Birchington where you will find a Sainsburys, Co-op, many shops, restaurants and pubs. On the doorstep are lovely cliff walks along the Thames Estuary.
N.B. For those who require there is a heliport in nearby Manston, which is less than a 10 minute drive away. (Polar Helicopters)
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Huge kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including 2 electric ovens, grill, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer in ground floor bathroom, table and chairs for 5, further table and chairs for 6. There is a very large corner sofa, further sofa, 2 chairs and bi-folding patio doors leading onto the spectacular garden views.
- Snug/ TV room with 2 sofas (could be bedroom 4, if required)
- Bathroom - wet room, WC & basin
- Bedroom 1 - super king-size adjustable bed facing sea views, underfloor heating, dressing area, En-suite bathroom with bath, walk through shower, W.C & 2 basins
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, En-suite bathroom with bath, hand held shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - twin beds (can be put together to be a super king size bed, if required), TV, En-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, W.C & basin
- Garden with panoramic sea views. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 4 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, (owner can provide Sky Sports, if required)