An extremely attractive period detached 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom country house situated in a private quiet location at the end of a no through Lane in Ash, 3.7 miles from Royal St George's Golf Course. The house has recently been extended and renovated to a high standard and offers good entertaining space in the new large open plan kitchen, dining room and seating area. The property is set in a stunning garden with 3 acres of land. Approached through private gates, there is a Co-op supermarket in Ash and Sandwich is a short car journey, for further supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants.
The property comprises of :
- Large entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including 2 electric ovens, grill, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, wine cooler, coffee maker, breakfast bar and 4 stools, table and chairs for 10. There is a large corner sofa, TV and patio doors leading onto the garden.
- Snug room with a sofa and chair
- Utility room with AGA, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with oak beams and flooring, 2 sofas and TV
- Bathroom - roll top bath, hand held shower, separate shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 1 - Super king-size bed, En-suite shower room with shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bed
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed
- Bathroom - Bath, separate shower, WC & basis
The owner is currently converting the garage into a further bedroom
- Bedroom 5 - Super king-size bed
- Large garden with 3 acres of land, hammock and woodland area at the rear, garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 6 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, (owner will look into providing Sky Sports, if required)