A quintessential 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom period Thatched Cottage in the village of Staple, the lovely country pub the Black Pig is just a 7-iron away and there is a small shop nearby. The cottage is located 5.5 miles from Royal St.Georges Golf Course and 4 miles from Sandwich, where you will find a large Co-op, superb restaurants and pubs. This lovely cottage boasts a wealth of period features with inglenook fireplaces and log burning stoves, oak beams and oak doors & floors.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including range oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs for 4.
- Utility room with freezer, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge / Snug / TV room with sofa bed and TV
- Dining room with extendable table and chairs for 8/10
- Lounge with 2 sofas and TV
- Bathroom - separate shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 1 - King-size bed
- Bedroom 2 - Single bed, (owner can provide further single bed for a twin room)
- Bedroom 3 - Single bed,
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed
- Bathroom - Bath, overhead rain shower, WC & basin
- Private secluded large rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking on driveway for 2 to 3 cars with ample parking on lane or nearby pub
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, FreeSat, Netflex, Amazon Prime, Sky
Breakfast (from nearby pub) and transport to course maybe possible depending on number of guests.