This quaint and quirky 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Barn started it's life in 1800 and was converted from a commercial building in 1900. Boasting period features and gracious rooms it is set over 3 storeys, although the top floor is a rented apartment with a separate entrance and not part of the let, it nestles in a beautifully mature garden. Located in the centre of Sandwich which is a 4 minute walk away from a large Co-op, plenty of great restaurants, coffee shops and the River Stour with it's pretty quayside Pubs. Royal St George's Golf Course is 1.6 miles.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including range oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, extendable table and chairs for 10 leading to conservatory with round table and chairs
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with 3 sofas, armchairs, TV and doors to the garden
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Games room with table tennis table, pool table, exercise bike
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed, En-suite shower room with shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - double bed
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bathroom - bath, overhead shower, WC & basin
- Large south facing garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 2 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, BT Sport (owner can provide Sky TV and Sky Sports, if required)