A newly renovated 5/6 bedroom, 3 bathroom family semi detached home set in a corner plot on a housing estate a short distance from Sandwich town centre. It includes a separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom annexe in the garden along with a games room and separate gym. Sandwich is situated on the River Stour. Its many original medieval buildings, thriving town centre and historic quayside make this an extremely popular place to visit. Offering a good range of shops, restaurants and a mainline station with a high speed link to Ashford and London St Pancras. Royal St Georges Golf Course is located 2.4 miles away.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including 2 electric ovens, grill, microwave, dishwasher, island with 3 stools, table and chairs for 8 and patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with large corner sofa and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - super king-size bed, TV, En-suite shower room with shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - single bed, TV ( landlord could provide a double bed if required)
- Bedroom 3 - currently bunk bed (The landlord can provide an adult single bed if required)
- Bedroom 4 - very small room / cot room, (can provide single bed)
- Bathroom - bath, separate shower, WC & basin
Ground Floor Annexe
- Bedroom 5 - double bed, En-suite shower with shower, WC & basin
- Large games room with table tennis could be Bedroom 6 if necessary (the landlord could provide a double bed if required)
- Separate gym with rowing machine, multi gym, TV, cycling machine
- Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, (round table to seat 12) Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 2 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, (owner can provide Sky TV, Skysports if required)