A well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached home set in a private position, overlooking fields on the outskirts of Sandwich, 2.5 miles from Royal St George's Golf Course. The Co op in Sandwich is 5 minutes in the car. Charming and historic, Sandwich is situated on the River Stour. It's many original medieval buildings, thriving town centre and historic quayside make this an extremely popular place to visit. Offering a good range of shops, restaurants and a mainline station with a high speed link to Ashford and London St Pancras.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen with all modern appliances including electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, grill, washing machine, (tumble dryer in garage), island with 1 stool
- Conservatory overlooking fields with large TV screen, 2 sofas and access to the garden
- Dining room with table and chairs for 8
- Lounge with 2 sofas and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed, En-suite shower room, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - double bed
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed, TV
- Bathroom - bath, hand held shower, separate shower, WC & basin
- Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ, (Hot Tub will not be available)
- Parking for 4 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky plus, Sky Sports