The King's School International College is a brand new facility located a short 10 minute walk from the heart of the city and Canterbury west train station, offering over 30 twin en-suite rooms across 2 floors. The accommodation offers modern bedrooms over 2 floors with lifts to all levels. All rooms come with twin beds, en-suite shower room, linen and towels, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi.The College is a 40 minute car journey (14miles) from Royal St Georges Golf Course.
Rooms are situated within a secure, gated location alongside our stunning refurbishment of a Victorian Malthouse, home to a 334 seat theatre, bar and dining facilities.
There is limited but free allocated parking onsite with pay and display parking within a 10-minute walk.
- Twin rooms with ensuite shower room
- Breakfast is served daily in the Malthouse dining room between 07.30-09.30am, offering a hot and cold buffet service
- Communal area offering sofas, kitchenette & television room
- Court yard garden
- Access to The King’s School Recreation Centre – Gym and indoor swimming pool (additional charges apply)
- 24x7 security
- Price £27,000 based on 9 nights single occupenacy per room
£100 per night single occupancy including breakfast
£160 for double occupancy twin including breakfast
Minimum 7 night stay
Breakfast is in the cafeteria – hot and cold selection which is based in an adjacent building called The Malthouse
There will be a night manager providing 24 hour security and keys will be provided for the bedrooms along with a security fob for the gate and main entrance.
- Large communal space with seating
- Parking for 20 cars.
- WiFi, TV in Common Room with tea and coffee making facilities (College can provide Sky TV, Sky Plus, Sky Sports if necessary)
- There are rooms available for hospitality should this be required
- 2 disability rooms are available