A large 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom family home located on Kingsdown Hill, Kingsdown, 7.8 miles from Royal St George's Golf Course. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard, it is a 10 minute car journey from the pretty port of Deal which offers, a large Sainsbury's, Aldi, a wonderful selection of restaurants and pubs where you can enjoy locally sourced food, along with an award winning High Street. Kingsdown has a village shop and 3 lovely pubs, one of which is a 10 minute walk along the beach from the house.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Large kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including range oven, dishwasher, microwave, grill, coffee maker, island with 4 stools, table and chairs for 8. There are 2 sofas, TV and bi-folding patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge with 2 sofas, chair and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - at present bunk bed but will be twin beds, En-suite shower, W.C & basin (this is being refurbished)
- Bedroom 2 - king-size bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - either super king-size or twin beds
- Bedroom 4 - at present bunk will be twin beds, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bathroom - bath, hand held shower, separate shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 5 - Master bedroom suite with super king-size bed, dressing area, sofa, TV, En-suite bathroom with bath, handheld shower, separate shower, WC & basin
- Large garden with a decked terrace with rattan garden furniture to seat 8+, table and chairs to seat 6 people, gas BBQ, garden shed with power and light and an additional wine fridge
- Parking for 4 cars immediately outside property and 3 spaces adjacent to it
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky plus, Skysports