A beautifully refurbished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terrace townhouse in the centre of Deal. Built in 1800, this stunning 4 storey home is a few minutes walk from the seafront, restaurants and shops. Sainsbury's, the train station and Aldi are 7 minutes walk. Deal also offers a great range of speciality food shops including several great delicatessens and an Italian patisserie. Royal St George's Golf Course is 4.1 miles away. Because this is an older property, there are some steep steps between the floors but these are supported by a roped handrail.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Lounge with a sofa, 3 chairs and TV
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including range oven with induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, grill, table and chairs for 4/6
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer and WC and basin
- cloakroom - WC and washbasin
- Bedroom 1 - zip and link bed
- Bedroom 2 - currently an office but owner will provide double bed and hanging space (this bedroom is a half landing from the ground floor)
- Bathroom - bath, overhead shower, hand held shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 3 - king size bed, En-suite wet-room with shower, WC & basin
- Very small courtyard garden with bistro set
- On street parking (owner will look into providing visitor permit) It is a 2 minute walk to pay and display car park.
- WiFi, TV, (owner can provide Sky TV, Sky Sports if necessary)