An absolutely stunning converted Old Post Office completed 6 years ago. Detached and boasting 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this is a very large beautifully styled entertaining home. Located 13.8 miles from Royal St George's Golf Course, it lies 5 miles south of Canterbury and a 10 minute car journey from Wincheap, offering a great range of supermarkets. There is a local shop a minutes walk from the property and a Co op in nearby Elsham.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including Aga, dishwasher, microwave, grill, island with 2 stools, table and chairs for 8. There is a sofa and bi-folding patio doors leading onto the rear garden with electric awning over.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, extra fridges and freezer
- Entrance hall / reception room
- Lounge with 2 sofas and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed, TV, En-suite bathroom with bath, hand held shower, separate shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, (at present cot room) En-suite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - twin beds
- Bedroom 5 - double bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 6 - double bed
- Bathroom - separate shower, WC & basin
- Medium size garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 2 cars (sliding door entrance to the rear of the house) and one space in the garage.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, (owner can provide Sky TV, Sky plus, Sky sports if necessary)