A deceptively spacious and beautifully presented detached farm with converted outbuildings in the village of Worth, only 3.3 miles from the course. The property offers a total of 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms across 3 self-contained, but attached properties and even has its own ‘Tiki’ bar! Located in the heart of the small village of Worth, next door to the local village pub and within walking distance of two farm shops and a 20 minute walk to the facilities in Sandwich. Offering secure gated parking for a number of cars and extensive grounds this property would suit a large corporate group or family.
The property comprises of:
- Kitchen (open to dining room) with modern appliances including 2 electric ovens, 6 ring hob, dishwasher and island with 3 stools.
- Dining room with table and chairs for 8-10, patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility area with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Lounge (double ended) multiple sofas, 2 fireplaces and TV
- Wi-Fi, Sky (to be added)
- Bedroom 1 – Super-king bed, dressing area, en suite shower room with separate shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 2 - Single (could be double)
- Bedroom 3 – Single bed
- Bedroom 4 – Single bed
- Bathroom with bath, (wall mounted TV) overhead shower, basin, bidet & WC
'The Link' (middle barn)
- Bedroom 5 – double bed, patio doors to garden
- Bedroom 6 - double bed, patio doors to garden
- Large lounge with doors to garden
- Bathroom with separate shower, basin and WC
New End Barn
- Vaulted double height living/kitchen/dining room with French doors to patio and garden
- Modern kitchen area with dishwasher
- TV and surround sound
- Bedroom 7 with Double bed en suite with separate shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 8 with Double bed
- Family Bathroom with separate bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Separate WC
- Private secluded rear garden with multiple areas
- 'Play' Barn/games room with pool table, table tennis, sofa, TV
- 20 metre Zip wire
- Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ, 'Tiki Bar'
- Electric front gates and parking for 7+ cars