Nestling in spectacular views of the Eden Estuary, this huge property was originally built in 1700. Beautifully refurbished it now offers 12 luxury guest rooms all with en suites and individual entrances. There is a further one bedroom available but no en suite. The bedrooms are split between double beds or twin beds (needs to be confirmed by owner) and are all of hotel standard equipped with John Lewis furniture, a small table and 2 chairs, tea and coffee facilities and shutters. Currently 2 additional rooms are undergoing refurbishment to offer a communal kitchen with views over the Estuary and a communal lounge and TV. Located on the main road between St Andrews and Guardbridge 3.2 miles from The Championship Course at St Andrews. The famous Balgove Larder Farm shop and Steak House is a 5 minute drive. The town of St Andrews can be accessed by a 10 minute car journey where you have a great variety of independent shops, lovely choice of restaurants, cafes and bars. For larger supermarkets , Aldi and Morrisons, are a 10 minute car journey.
The property comprises of :,
- 12 Bedrooms all with en suite shower, W.C and basin and one further bedroom with no en suite
- Communal kitchen with all new appliances including electric oven, grill, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, table and chairs for 6
- Communal Lounge with sofas and TV
- Large communal area overlooking The Eden Estuary and stunning views. Garden furniture. Could put Marquee up for entertaining
- Allocated parking for 13 cars
- WiFi, TV, (owner can provide Sky if necessary)