A nicely presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom converted Flaxmill Flat which is now fully modernised.The property is situated on a quiet lane in a very central area of town within walking distance, 0.6 miles from St Andrews Golf Club. St Andrews is a 5 minute walk away; in the centre of St Andrews you have a huge variety of bars, shops, restaurants, cafes, beach and a Harbour which is a 10 minutes walk away. The property overlooks the Kinnessburn River.
The property comprises of :
- Downstairs WC and basin - access to a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Kitchen/ Sitting/ Dining room with all modern amenities including a 5 ring gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher.Table and chairs to seat 6. Sofas and TV.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed with en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- Bathroom - Bath, overhead shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds
- There a further room which you have to access to get to Bedroom 2, this could be considered as a possible 3rd Bedroom presented with a double bed
- Lawned garden situated across from the cottage. Patio furniture, BBQ
- Allocated parking at the property for 1 car
- WiFi, TV, (SKY TV tbc)