A well-presented family detached home offering 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, lying just 1.4 miles from the course in St Andrews. The property is presently being redecorated throughout.
St. Andrews is a picturesque seaside town northeast of Edinburgh, on Scotland’s east coast re-known for its many golf courses, including the Old Course, with the landmark Swilcan Bridge at the 18th hole. There is much history in St Andrews with the University founded in 1413 and its ruins of St. Andrews Cathedral and Castle, not forgetting the British Golf Museum which documents the history of golf from Medieval times. For any day to day amenities travel through the arch onto Market Street, and you will find a wide high street with parking, and scattered with an array of restaurants, coffee houses, bars, shops and small supermarkets.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner/sitting room with all modern appliances including gas hob, aga, microwave, dishwasher, wine cooler and island with 1 stool. Table and chairs for 8. There are two sofas, with flat screen drop down TV with projector, patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, sink and cloaks area
- Living room with sofas and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 4 – presently used as an office but has a day bed which can be presented as a double bed if required.
- Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom with super king-size bed,En-suite Shower Room with shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 2 - presently Single bed but landlord can present with a double bed if required,
- Bedroom 3 – king-size bed, and balcony
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin & WC
- Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for four cars.
- Wifi, Freeview TV, Sky and Sky Sports