St Regulus House is a beautiful Victorian building in the west end of Elie. Originally a doctor's surgery with the upper floors used as a home, it has now been transformed into 4 apartments, No 4 is a first /second floor duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a few minutes walk from both the centre of Elie and the beach and 13 miles from the Championship course at Royals St Andrews.
Accessed through the shared main door which leads into a large entrance hallway with built in golf bag storage and private lockers for each property. The staircase sweeps up to a landing and the front door to apartment 4. the property comprises of :
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / diner, fully fitted including dishwasher, double oven, induction electric hob, fridge freezer, coffee maker, microwave, table and chairs for 8
- Utility Room - washer machine and dryer
- Sitting room with sofas, chairs and TV
- Shower room, Shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 1 super king size bed En-suite bathroom with shower over the bath, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Super king size bed but can be presented as a twin if required
- Bedroom 3 - Super king size bed but can be presented as a twin if required
- Shower Room - Shower, WC and basin
- To the back of the house there is a shared terrace with apartment 3, this is accessed from the private road to the side of the property. There is also private parking for two cars. There is a residents' access directly onto the beach.
- WiFi, Freeview TV, (Sky sports will be added if required)