Upper Lochburn is a beautifully presented 4 bedroom 3 bathroom first and second floor duplex apartment located on Elie's picturesque High Street. Recently refurbished to a high standard, it’s fully equipped with everything you need for your stay, and just an easy walk to the beach.
The picturesque seaside resort of Elie is gathered around a curve of golden sand. The harbour, established in the 16th century, is a popular with yachts and small pleasure craft while the surrounding bay is popular with windsurfers and bathers. The town offers a number of eateries from The Ship Inn, Elie Deli, The Pavilion cafe and The 19th Hole in Earlsferry and the Ardross Farm Shop in Elie which offers an array of produce. The town is also home to two fantastic golf courses. James Braid, celebrated golf course designer and five times winner of the British Open Golf Championship in the early 20th century was born in Elie.
St Andrews Golf Course is 13 miles away (approx 25 to 30 minute drive)
The property comprises of :
Lower First floor
- Stairs to front door
- Entrance porch and hall
- Bedroom 1 – Super king-size bed En-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, basin & W.C
Upper First floor
- Hall and desk
- Kitchen/diner with all modern appliances including oven, grill, microwave, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, table and chairs for 8.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer and extra fridge
- Lounge sofas and sky TV
- Bedroom 2 - Super king-size bed (can be presented as a twin bedroom if required), En-suite shower room with shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 3 – Super king-size bed (can be presented as a twin bedroom if required), TV
- Bedroom 4 – Super king-size bed (can be presented as a twin bedroom if required)
- Shower Room - with small shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ Kitchen outhouse with fridge, sink, worktop, and BBQ
- Parking for three cars.
- Wifi, Freeview TV
Rental period - Monday 11 July to 18 July 2022