Built in 2014, this contemporary and beautifully presented 5 bedroom 4 bathroom eco friendly detached beach house offers spacious modern accomodation with floor to ceiling windows and perched above the sands boasting fabulous views over the Firth. Outside is a very sheltered terrace, and BBQ area with gas BBQ plus a hot shower – perfect for when you come off the beach. The property lies 13.5 miles from St Andrews Golf Club (approximately a 27-30 minute drive).
The Ship Inn is just a stones throw from the house and serves delicious locally sourced food. The property is also walking distance to the main high street in Elie village which offers a number of eateries from Elie Deli, The Pavilion cafe and The 19th Hole in Earlsferry and the Ardross Farm Shop in Elie which is a mile up the road and offers an array of produce.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner/sitting room with all modern appliances including oven, grill, gas hob, dishwasher, table and chairs for 10. There are two sofas, TV and bi-folding patio doors leading onto the rear patio and overlooking the beach.
- Utility Room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Snug with TV and sofa
- Cloak room
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 – Super king-size bed En-suite shower room with shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed En-suite shower room with shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 3 – Super king-size bed that can be converted into Twin beds if required
- Bedroom 4 – Twin beds
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin & WC
'The Bothy' is attached to the house via a hallway and offers:
Living area - a great space with a TV and comfortable seating
Shower room, wc and basin
There is a mezzanine/Bedroom 5 with a 4 single bed dorm.
- Private secluded rear garden.
- patio with Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ, and views over the sea
- Parking for several cars.
- Wifi, Freeview TV, there is also Sonos in the house