This superb 7 bedroom 7 bathroom detached residence sits in a fabulous position looking out over the 17th hole of Elie’s links golf course and the sea views beyond. The house has been newly refurbished throughout, and offers spacious modern accommodation. Outside there are lovely gardens, excellent size for entertaining and the beach is just a five minute walk away.
The picturesque seaside resort of Elie is gathered around a curve of golden sand. The harbour, established in the 16th century, is a popular with yachts and small pleasure craft while the surrounding bay is popular with windsurfers and bathers. The town offers a number of eateries from The Ship Inn, Elie Deli, The Pavilion cafe and The 19th Hole in Earlsferry and the Ardross Farm Shop in Elie which offers an array of produce. The town is also home to two fantastic golf courses. James Braid, celebrated golf course designer and five times winner of the British Open Golf Championship in the early 20th century was born in Elie.
St Andrews Golf Course is 13 miles away (approx 25 to 30 minute drive)
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Kitchen/diner with all modern appliances including range oven, grill, microwave, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and breakfast bar with 3 stools. Table and chairs for 14. French doors leading onto the rear garden.
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, fridge freezer and boot room
- Lounge sofas and TV
- Door leading to Annex
- Bedroom 1 - Four poster king-size bed, TV, Balcony with golf course views En-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed, and golf course views
- Bedroom 3 – king-size bed En-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, basin & W.C
- Shower Room with shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 4 - Twin bedroom En-suite shower room with shower, basin & W.C
- Bedroom 5 - Twin bedroom En-suite shower room with shower, basin & W.C
Back on the ground floor there is a door from the hallway leading to the Annex
- Bar Kitchen with work tops, sink and fridge, ideal for when there is alot of entertaining.
- Open Sitting Dinning and kitchen with all modern appliances, oven, sink, fridge freezer, table seating four, sofa (which is a sofa bed) and chair
- Shower Room with shower, WC and basin
- Rear porch/utility cupboard with washer and dryer
First Floor in the Annex
- Bedroom 6 - Double bed Ensuite Shower Room with shower, WC and basin
- Bedroom 7 - Super king size bed (can be presented as a twin bedroom if required), Ensuite WC and basin
- Private large gardens. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Gates and parking for several cars.
- Wifi, Freeview TV, Sky/Sky plus