A beautiful detached 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom guest house with a Scandinavian Lodge feel. Built 6 years ago, this lovely home is in the hamlet of Radernie, to the west of A915 and 5 miles south of St Andrews and 6.1 miles from The Championship Course. There are no local shops but 3/4 mile away is the famous Michelin Star restaurant The Peat Inn. It's a 10 minute drive into historic and pretty St Andrews for large supermarkets, a great choice of restaurants which you need to book and Bars around the beaches to absorb the beauty of this iconic town. The luxury rooms all offer stunning views over St Andrews Bay and to the Perthshire & Angus Mountains with en-suites, TV's and tea and coffee facilities. The Suite offers the largest space at 42m square with french doors leading out onto its own private wrap around balcony with outdoor table and chairs + sunlounger.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen with all modern appliances including range oven, microwave, grill and island with 2 stools
- Utility room with dishwasher, extra Fridge / freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the garage
- Large dining room with table and chairs for 12
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed, TV, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - king-size bed, TV, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - super king-size bed, (does not spilt into twin), TV, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 4 - king-size bed, TV, En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, separate shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 5 The Suite - king-size bed with Bath in the middle of the room, 2 seater settee, and french doors to large balcony overlooking the Angus Hills and North Sea, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Large garden, decking area, Hot Tub, garden furniture and BBQ,
- Parking for 10 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Netflix, (NO Sky TV, Sky plus, or Skysports provided)