The Old Printworks is a detached split level property offering 5 bedrooms & 6 bathrooms located centrally in East Burnside, Cupar, 9.5 miles from The Old Course at St Andrews. There are plenty of shops for day to day provisions and Cupar a few moments in the car for larger shops and supermarkets. A very interesting house, you're never quite sure what floor you are on and it can include a self contained studio with king size bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and area with table and chairs for 4 and a corner sofa.
- Large entrance hall with space for golf bags. Short flight of stairs to the bedroom wing, W.C with basin, short flight of stairs to open mezzanine dining or work area. Internal window to swimming pool.
- Large family studio / Bedroom 1 with sofa bed, king size bed, dining or work area with table and 4 chairs. Double wardrobe, bookcase and double chest of drawers. TV with sky package including sky sports. French doors to bottom lawn. Window overlooking burn and front street, window looking out to garden. Ensuite full bathroom and separate kitchen. Kitchen has small appliances, washing machine and tumble dryer, microwave/convection oven, fridge, sink.
- Bedroom 2 - king size bed, walk in wardrobe and window to courtyard, Ensuite shower room with WC and basin.
- Bedroom 3 - double bed, large double built in wardrobe, window to courtyard and Ensuite shower room with WC and basin.
- Outside walled courtyard has table with 6 chairs and extra chairs. BBQ. A stone arch leads up a couple of steps to the bottom lawn. Turn right and the flight of stone steps leads up to the middle lawn with more seating areas and into the garden room and kitchen areas.
- Breakfast table with 4 chairs.
- Large Chinese breakfast cabinet containing breakfast cereal etc
- Cushions and mats for courtyard chairs.
- Door from mezzanine area to walled courtyard.
- Folding doors to TV sitting room.
- TV, sitting room with two 3 seater sofas and coffee table, small bar, 65" Plasma TV with sky package including sky sports. Wood burning stove.
- Door to swimming pool. The endless pool has current option for resistance swims or rehab use. It is deep so not recommended for non swimmers.
- Wet room with WC, basin and shower. Suitable for less able.
Stairs to first floor.
Open into a large vaulted space. The stairs bisect the area into kitchen and dining area. The whole area has a beech floor which continues into the drawing room.
- Kitchen with AGA, built in oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, table and 6 chairs, double doors open to flagged area and lawn. Velux windows over both areas.
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer, double belfast sinks, window to kitchen garden. Door to small shower room with WC and basin.
- Dining area with large table and 10 chairs
- Double doors to Garden room and double doors to Drawing room. The Garden room has 2 sofas, coffee table, china cabinets and the floor has glass sections to allow light through. A log burner is built into the wall and can be accessed from the garden room and the drawing room. A large cupula over most of the ceiling gives a sky view and light down into the room. Fully opening bifold doors to garden. Flagged area has 2 bistro tables with 4 chairs. Lawn and flower beds. The garden room has two double doors opening into the drawing room so whole area can be open or closed in sections.
- Large Drawing room with small sofa and two tub chairs in the shallow bay window, then 2x 3 seater and 1x2 seater comfy sofas facing the wood burning stove. Large bookcases, games cupboard, chairs and small tables. Windows out to the front and side, plus the 2 sets of double doors to the garden room.
6 steps up to the second bedroom wing.
- Master bedroom 4 with super king bed, easy chair and stool, wardrobe, screened desk area with desk and chair. Full height door to Juliet balcony plus window to the front, Ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and bidet.
- Bedroom 5 with double bed, dressing table and built in wardrobe, Ensuite shower room with WC, basin and bidet.
There are several garden areas including a small fruit garden with seating and fire pit, stone flag and lawn area, bottom lawn with shed and storage, kitchen garden and top parking. There is a slate staircase leading to the top gravel parking area with room for 3 cars. Two cars can park on the bridge and there is a car park opposite us. As the garden wraps round 3 sides of the property you can always find a sunny (depending on the weather) or shady area. The middle garden has gates closing off the two flights of steps making it safer for children.
- TV's with Sky package including Sky Sports.
- Swimming pool
- Parking as described above.