A beautifully modernised detached 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with off street parking for 3 cars located 1.4 miles from The Old Course at St Andrew. Built 7 years ago, there are gardens to the side and rear of the house with the rear garden having 2 patios to benefit the morning sun and later afternoon sun over a dining area with sun shade. The house also has a remotely monitored alarm system. Located in a highly desirable area, there is a charming 20 minute riverside walk along Lade Braes into the town, where you will find many lovely restaurants (you need to book) and fun bars. Morrisons is a 5 minute car journey. St Andrews also offers a wealth of historic buildings and shops to suit everyone.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Fantastic large open plan kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including electric range with gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, grill, island with 4 stools, extendable table and chairs for 8. There are 2 sofas, a loveseat, Sky TV and log burner
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and boot room leading to the garage
- Snug / Sky TV room with corner sofa
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - super king-size bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin, TV (no sky here)
- Bedroom 2 - double bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bedroom 5 - single bed
- Bathroom - bath, separate shower, WC & basin
- Large private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ
- Parking for 3 cars.
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky Sports