A comfortable, refurbished 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced family home, located on a housing estate 1.4 miles from The Old Course at St Andrews. On hand is a local Spar, Chinese and Fish and Chip shop. St. Andrews town is a 20 minute walk, a lovely seaside town on Scotland’s east coast, it is one of the most ancient of Scottish towns, boasting an historic Cathedral, Castle and of course the Home of Golf. Here you will also find larger supermarkets, shops and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Bright kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, grill, washer / dryer, table and chairs for 6.
- Lounge with 2 sofas, matching stool and TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - double bed
- Bedroom 2 - single bed
- Bedroom 3 - single bed
- Bathroom - bath, overhead shower, WC & basin
- Small garden, garden furniture, Patio, chiminea
- On street parking
- WiFi, TV, Sky TV, (can supply Sky sports if necessary)