Bramley House is located in Strathkinness, 3.8 miles from The Old Course at St Andrews. It is a traditional detached Victorian stone built house circa 1864 with many original features and has 5 bedrooms (could convert the snug into bedroom 6) and 5 bathrooms. The house is approached by driveway and is set in extensive landscaped garden grounds and enjoys superb south facing views to the surrounding countryside. Currently undergoing decoration, there are 2 kitchens and two of the bedrooms are approached by their own staircase. A visit to The Tavern in the village is a must and St Andrews is 5 - 10 minutes in the car for supermarkets, shops, long sandy beaches and a fabulous variety of restaurants. There is very adequate parking for 5 cars.
The property comprises of :
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner with all modern appliances including electric range oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, grill, table and chairs for 8.
- Further kitchen with Range master oven, gas hob and fridge / freezer
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Snug/ TV room with sofa (could be Bedroom 6)
- Lounge with sofas (being replaced), occasional chairs and TV
- Bathroom - shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, TV, En-suite shower, W.C & basin (bedroom 1 & 2 approached by their own staircase)
- Bedroom 2 - owner can provide double, En-suite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 3 - Zip & Link bed, TV, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bedroom 5 - a present child's room, owner can provide double bed
- Bathroom - separate shower, WC & basin
- Large private secluded rear garden. Garden furniture, Patio, BBQ,
- Parking for 5 cars.
WiFi, TV, Freeview, Now TV, Amazon Prime, (owner can provide Sky TV, Sky sports if necessary)