A 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom 1st floor duplex apartment, part of a terraced 100 year old house of which the owner is also offering the basement 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat. Literally a 2 minute walk from the town centre of St Andrews ' The Home of Golf ' and a handy .5 mile (10 min walk) to the Old Course at St Andrews. The town offers a great selection of independent shops, restaurants and many historic sights to enjoy. Marks and Spencer and Aldi are a short car journey and the famous 2 mile West Sands beach (Chariots of Fire was filmed here) is a 15 minute walk and runs alongside the Course.
The property comprises of stairs to main entrance :
- Kitchen with all modern appliances including gas oven and hob, microwave, grill, washing machine, but NO dishwasher or tumble dryer and access by steps to the back garden
- Lounge / dining room with 2 sofas, TV and table and chairs for 6.
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed
- Bedroom 2 - double bed
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bathroom - bath with shower attachment, separate shower, WC & basin
- Private secluded rear garden accessed by steps from kitchen. Garden furniture
- On Street Parking. Free parking a 10 minute walk
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, (owner can provide Sky TV, Skysports if necessary)