This stunning Grade A listed Georgian Country House with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms is situated on the banks of the River Tay Estuary. This elegant house has the added benefit of The Yurt Experience situated in the gardens where wellness treatments and massage are available after a day at The Open.
Located 25 miles from The Old Course at St Andrews and with Dundee and Perth being a 15 to 20 minute drive away they both have many great restaurants, bars, shops to suit everyone.
The property comprises of :
Lower Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall at the side of the house
- Relaxation room
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Access to sunken garden
- Kitchen 1 - with all modern appliances including an Aga, dishwasher and an additional instant heat electric hob, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 2 - adjacent to the Dining Room - with all modern appliances including an electric double oven with grill and an additional instant heat electric hob,dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room with table and chairs which extends to accommodate 16 people and an elegant candle lit chandelier
- Drawing room with open fire and sofas
- Library / Sitting room with log burner, a sofa and two easy chairs, Sky TV
- Downstairs WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom - king size bed
- Bathroom - bath, shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 2 (Tay View Room) - king size bed, TV En suite - bath with handheld shower attachment, basin & WC
- Bedroom 3 (Garden Room) - Super-king bed or twin beds, TV En suite - bath with overhead shower, basin & WC
- Bedroom 4 (Court View Room) - king size bed
- Bedroom 5 (Reed View Room) - two double beds
- Bathroom - Jack & Jill style shared by bedroom 4 & 5 - rainfall shower, double sink, WC
All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities
- Tennis court,
- Boules area
- Beautiful lawn which stretches down to the banks of the River Tay on which guests can enjoy playing croquet.
- Two BBQ areas both featuring fire pits and even an Ooni Pizza Oven, this is the perfect location for al fresco dining
- Parking for 10 cars.
- Helicopter landing is available at prior request in the adjoining field
- Mongolian Yurt where you can have relaxing therapies and massages
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV including Sky Sports