A large modern 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached family home located in a secluded steading on the Dukes Golf Course next to Craigtoun Park. With sea views and a lovely indoor/outdoor rear open plan kitchen/sunroom/deck entertaining area. The property is 2.6 miles from The Old Course and a 10 minute drive into St Andrews for a great variety of shops and restaurants. The nearby Dukes Clubhouse is open to non members for dining.
The property comprises of : Stairs to Entrance & 1st floor
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / diner / sitting room with all modern appliances including Redfyre oven, dishwasher, 2 microwaves, grill, American fridge / freezer, 2 sinks, washing machine, tumble dryer, island with 2 stools, 2nd breakfast bar & 2 stools, wood burner, a sofa and chairs, TV and bi-folding patio doors leading onto decking, electric canopy
- Dining room with oval table and chairs for 8
- Lounge with 2 sofas, matching reclining chairs and TV
- WC & Basin
- Bedroom 1 - double bed, En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Bedroom 2 - super king-size bed
- Bedroom 3 - double bed
- Bathroom - bath, separate shower, WC & basin
- Bedroom 4 - king-size bed, bath in bedroom En-suite shower, W.C & basin
- Private secluded rear garden. small pond, garden furniture, Patio, BBQ
- Parking for 4 cars
- WiFi, TV, Freeview, Sky TV, Sky sports, BT sport
- The property is next door to SAN0948 a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom property so offering 6 bedrooms if rented together.