A lovely well presented and comfortable family-owned duplex apartment holiday home set in a Georgian terrace within the historic heart of St Andrews only 0.4 miles a 5/10 minute walk to the Championship course, Ideally placed to enjoy every amenity the town offers, all within a convenient walking distance of golf courses, beaches, historic attractions, shops, bars, and restaurants.
The property has been refurbished throughout to provide a cosy home-from-home for guests with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Hall/Lobby with ample space for storing bags, coats, shoes.
- Shower Room with WC and wash hand basin.
- Sitting Room with Freeview TV including Sky Sports, seating for 8 people, and working fireplace.
- Dining Kitchen with seating for 8 people. Appliances include: range cooker, washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, and Bluetooth speaker.
- Bedroom 1 Master with double bed, window seat, and ample wardrobe, an en-suite shower room, WC and wash hand basin.
- Snug with wall-mounted TV, Bench-seating easily converts to a bed for an additional 9th guest if required, or a desk can be added for those needing to work.
- Bathroom: with bath, overhead shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 3 Twin beds
- Bedroom 4 Adult-sized bunk beds with the option to convert to a single bed if preferred.
Parking and Outside
- The property lies within a free on-street parking zone. Please note that spaces are non-assigned.
- WIFI and Sky sport via Now TV
- No outside space
Iron and ironing board, clothes drying rack, hair dryer, umbrellas, shopping trolley, golf clubs and golf trolley available on request.
Within yards of the property are a number of restuarants
- The Räv, at No.80, is a stylish restaurant highly-rated for its food, cocktails, and service.
- The Northpoint Cafe at No.24 perfect for breakfast and a tasty all-day brunch.
- It’s a 2 minute hop to Sainsbury’s Supermarket in Market Street to stock up on provisions. Fancy fish n’ chips? Nip round the corner to Cromar’s Classic Fish & Chip Shop, twice voted Scotland’s best, to enjoy a sit-in dining experience,
- Also highly recommended is Mitchell’s restaurant & delicatessen on Market Street. Sited in a former butcher’s shop, Mitchell’s showcases a range of locally-produced food and spirits and offers a gift and bespoke hamper service. Similarly, the famous Criterion Bar in South Street, family-run since 1874, is well worth visiting in order to sample their Cask Ales, 70+ gins, and more than 160 different malt whiskies.